LEAP is still accepting applications for Employability Programme.
The Employability Programme is a 5-day employability and leadership training programme which has been held in Lagos and Abuja over the last three months.
LEAP Africa will hold the fourth and fifth edition of its Employability Programme in:
Port Harcourt: May 7-11, 2012
Enugu: May 21-25, 2012
Why you should attend this programme?
- LEAP works with Human Resource Companies and Recruitment Agencies that will work with our participants for internship, temporary and full-time job placements
- The programme will equip you with leadership skills for the work place
- Reposition your mind set on moral organizational ethics
- Increase your chances at securing YOUR dream job
The Employability Programme is supported by JP Morgan and absolutely free.
– Fresh graduates who have completed the NYSC scheme or have an exemption.
– Participants are expected to attend the five day training
Form and Requirements
Applicants download the form on the website, http://www.leapafrica.org/Downloads.php and submit completed forms to Uloma Abii @leapafrica.org.
Successful applicants would be required to confirm their attendance for the programme.
We have limited space and would only accept the first entries so send your application TODAY!