People often mention how LEAP has changed their lives. As an organization and a community, we cherish the wonderful stories we hear on a daily basis.
And that’s why since January, LEAP Africa has collected personal stories that highlight our client’s experiences with the organization and the various programmes we run. These stories help bring issues of social entrepreneurship, leadership, innovation and several other dynamics to life by transforming mere statistics into real conversations about how people benefit from quality, affordable and empowering training opportunities.
Your stories help us continue to improve the lives of visionary youth, business owners, social entrepreneurs by demonstrating how your relationship with us has impacted you as an individual. This is why we’d like to hear about your successes, as well as any experiences that illustrates your journey and how you have evolved over the years.
We are always striving to do our work better and improve our services. Stories such as yours help us keep focused on what really matters.
In coming forward, you have the opportunity to help change the future for millions of Africans. Tell us about what you do and why you do it. Be brave and share your personal challenges, discoveries and rewards.
How does it work?
- It is easy to make a story submission. Simply email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your document should provide answers to the following questions:
- Describe your background and what you do today?
- How and when did you first get involved with LEAP?
- How has your participation and engagement with LEAP contributed to your success story?
- A member of our team will follow up with you and learn more about who you are. It’s also a great opportunity to re-connect with us as we celebrate your achievements.
We invite you to share your success story and tell us how LEAP is making a difference in your life or somebody you know.